Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Long Wait...



 Like the new bride's wait to see the Full Moon...
Or the happiness of the bees awaiting the Summer Bloom..
 I wait for my heart to start beating soon..
As i count the days for the return of my Monsoon..  

Like the first drop of rain on the scorched , cracked Soil..
Like a mother seeing her baby after all the turmoil..
I wait to look at those bright brown eyes..
Those lashes...those lips...that soothing big smile...

Bereft of light even a diamond appears as stone..
But bring a ray of light and it's sparkle just grows..
Coping up somehow as the Days pass by...
Waiting for my wind that always helped me fly...

My vision is so blurred and my touch so lifeless..
I cant find happiness in the regular life's shabbiness...
I am just a body with a missing hollow core..
I await my Gabriel who always made me whole..!!









1 comment: